Install CWM On Samsung Galaxy S6. For those that have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge fact already it will extend their phone practicality with putting in a custom recovery, we’ve the chance to style 2 of the most effective non-stock recovery antecedently we tend to had pass on the whole guides to put in TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S6 currently it comes the possibility for across the complete guides to flash the opposite and most well-liked ClockWorkMod or referred to as cirque to be CWM flashed on the same handset..
CWM is that the initial custom recovery once it involves flash a custom recovery storage particularly for Samsung Galaxy flagships and perform many high level actions like advanced recovery, advanced installation, flashing zip files, advanced restorations and different maintenance operate that a stock image recovery is unable to convey.
There is no reason of not putting CWM in phone particularly if your root on you phone power-driven phone is already rooted. And this post can guide you thru the complete method to put in CWM recovery to your Samsung Galaxy S6. Keep in mind this instructions are created for a particular Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge solely, exactly these models.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-N915S.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-N915F.
We will update to incorporate another Samsung Galaxy S6 models once we have a tendency to found the obtainable CWM that support alternative models. till then we will solely keep to SM-N915S and SM-N915F. therefore prepare yourself.
- Check your device model number by going to Settings -> About phone see your device number there.
- Make sure your Galaxy S6 is already rooted, if you haven’t then please do it by following the root Samsung Galaxy S6 complete guides post.
- You need to activate developer options and enable Android debugging mode for Android Lollipop too.
- A computer Windows with the latest USB drivers installed and a USB cable.
- You can run any Android software to flash the CWM recovery.
- Make a necessary backups to protect your precious data from being
lost or corrupted for a failure attempt during the installation process.
- Enough batter percentage power.
Files you need.
- Download CWM based on your Galaxy S6’s models and extract .tar file.
- Download Odin3.09 and extract it.
- | Download All USB Drivers for Android Phone for Windows PC |
Remember once more You should to extract all the files you downloaded higher than.
How to install CWM 6 recovery on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Turn off your device and then boot into the Download Mode, by
powering it off first, then press these buttons; Home + Power + Volume
- When you see a warning message release the three buttons, then press Volume Up to continu
- Now launch Odin, by click the Odin3.0.9.exe file you downloaded earlier.
- Then connect your phone to computer, and Odin will detect it and display Added!!! message indicating the connection is on.
- On Odin tap on AP, then browse to the cwm-recovery-22.214.171.124(1128).tar on your computer.
- Then hit the Start button to begin the installation process.
- Your device will reboot once the CWM 6 is fully installed. Then if
you see your phone’s Home screen then disconnect it from your computer.
That’s it you have got currently the foremost clever and helpful custom recovery put in on your phone currently you’ll be able to begin looking for the nice tweaks, ROMs or perform any high-level operations you think that it’s required to needed to boost your device’s performance.