- 1 Rom Official Firmware Details for Lollipop 5.1.1 Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
- 2 Files required for installing the Official ROM/Firmware 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
- 3 Download Official Firmware Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
- 4 Installing Official ROM/Firmware on Samsung Galaxy phones through PC via Samsung Kies ?
- 5 Installing Official ROM/Firmware Android Lollipop or Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy through OTA (Over The Air) ?
- 6 Installing Official ROM/FirmwareJ200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU through Odin?
- 7 Solution Boot Loop
- 8 If your device stuck in boot loop after installing the firmware update likeJ200GUDXU1AOK1 Official Firmware Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU, then you can do the following method:
- 9 Guide to help you in installing Root on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU – J200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Android 5.1.1 is the new official firmware update for the Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU and now it is available and you can download it from Galaxy Rom Website and get help to updating and installing it with
our Complete Tutorial.
are several ways to install DXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on your
Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU so, read this tutorial and you will be able to
get the new update easily.
We recommended that you
always update your Android OS on your Android Device because it will
improve the performance of your Phone.
Note: Read this
tutorial carefully and do it on you own risk. Galaxy Rom
Website Team are not responsible for any damage caused on your phone ,
so be careful when you do anything and make sure that you are doing it
with the right way.
Please read the notes before installing the Official ROM/Firmware Lollipop 5.1.1 Phone Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
- Installation of this
ROM/Firmware on your own risk and as we said Galaxy Rom
Website Team are not responsible for any damage caused on your phone .
- This ROM/Firmware for Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU only ,So don’t install it on any other
Samsung device .Check your device model and be sure that is matched the
same Model here in this tutorial . Go to Settings > About Phone >
Model Number .
- Make a backup for
your personal data to avoid data losing.
- Make sure that your
battery is 50% at least before starting the update process.
- Don’t move or remove the USB
cable during the Firmware installation Process .
- Attached images are
examples only, so you may find some difference, but all steps are same at
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
on your Samsung device by going to developer options ( If you can’t find
Developer Options you must show it by going to Settings > About phone
then tab 7 times on Build Number and you will get message tell you that
the developer options are enabled , See the image below).
- All the above notes are very important and you must follow
them before proceeding the installation process.
Rom Official Firmware Details for Lollipop 5.1.1 Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
|Model Name:||Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU|
|Version:||Android 5.1.1 Lollipop|
Download Official Firmware Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
Philippines (Globe) : J200GUDXU1AOK1_J200GUOLB1AOK1_GLB
Unknown : J200GUDXU1AOK1_J200GUOLB1AOK1_MYM
Philippines (Smart) : J200GUDXU1AOK1_J200GUOLB1AOK1_SMA
Thailand : J200GUDXU1AOK1_J200GUOLB1AOK1_THL
Vietnam : J200GUDXU1AOJ1_J200GUOLB1AOJ1_XXV
|Model Name||Related Topics|
the download you can Now, follow our tutorial to learn how to install
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop J200GUDXU1AOK1 official firmware on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU follow this explanation to figure out how to install Samsung
official Firmware ROMs
follow our tutorial in that page
can install Official ROM/Firmware update on your Android Samsung Galaxy
Phone by several ways as we shown below , so do one of the following
Installing Official ROM/Firmware on Samsung Galaxy phones through PC via Samsung Kies ?
- Be sure that your PC is connected to the Internet , setup the Samsung Kies Utility , and connect your phone to your PC Via USB Cable .
- Run the Samsung Kies Utility and it will recognize your Samsung Phone.
- On Samsung Kies Home Screen , you’ll see a notification say that a “New Firmware Upgrade is available” . If it said that “You have the latest Firmware update” it means that you didn’t have the latest Firmware on Kies yet ,So you can check back later, or try flashing this Firmware manually with (Odin).
- Click the “Firmware Upgrade” to start the update process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- After finishing the updating process your Phone will reboot automatically.
- After the reboot you can disconnect your Phone from your PC.
Installing Official ROM/Firmware Android Lollipop or Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy through OTA (Over The Air) ?
- Connect your Android Phone to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data (Internet) and be sure to have a stable Internet connection (It is not recommended to use Mobile Data because of the high cost).
- Go to Settings>About then click on Update or update option (if you received a message says that “The latest update have already been installed” and you do not receive any updates yet, try through Samsung kies , If not, do it with Odin manually)
- If you have a message “ New firmware update available “ Click OK to start the downloading and installation process.
- After finishing the updating process your Phone will reboot automatically.
Installing Official ROM/FirmwareJ200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU through Odin?
update J200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on your Galaxy J2 are the official methods, but most of us doing it with the manual
method through the Odin , So the following steps will show you how to do it
with Odin program .
- Install the Samsung USB driver .
- Unzip the ROM file and
you will have this file with this name J200GUXXDLJ5_J200GUODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5
.It is the J200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Official
ROM/Firmware update for Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU
- Now press the AP button
and choose the ROM file with .tar.md5 that you just extracted it . See the
Now we will get into the
download mode in your Samsung
device . To enter the download mode do the following , Turn off the device
and then press and hold this three buttons (volume down button + Home
button + power button ) .
You will have this alert as
shown in the following picture, so press Volume Up button to continue .
pressing the Volume Up button you are now on the download mode and ready for
flashing. You will find a screen like the screen in the following picture .
you are already have the Samsung USB Driver and when you entered the Download
Mode as shown in the previous picture, you can now connecting your Samsung
Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU via USB Cable then you will find that your PC
now is installing the device driver and recognizing it as shown in the
following picture .
- Now Go back to Odin to see if
the ID:COM box’s color
turned into blue color or not, this blue color means that your Samsung
Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU connected successfully and the Odin
recognized it as shown in the following picture:
sure that the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options only are checked.
on the Start button in Odin to start the
flashing process. You will find the blue color progress bar then will turn into
black with white square ( Don’t touch anything in the Odin program or in your
phone and also don’t move your phone or the USB cable to avoid errors ). If the
flashing process completed successfully you will find the PASS! Message with green
background as shown in the following picture. It means that the operation
completed successfully and now you can disconnecting your phone safely.
installing that firmware your phone will reboot automatically and we can say to
you now congratulations you have now the Official Firmware
J200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on your Phone Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU.
Another method :
- Download Android 5.1.1 J200GUDXU1AOK1 Firmware for Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU from the previous download links.
- Download Odin V 3.10.7
- Switch off your Phone and enter
the Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU into Download Mode by
pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons
(long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key
to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.10.7 zip
file and run the Odin3 v3.10.7.exe file as
administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as
- Now connect your Galaxy J2 to your computer via USB cable.
- In Odin screen, you
should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM
section and you will find a text appearing in the message box, it
means that your device has been detected by Odin.
- Make sure that the “Auto
Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options only are
- Now, extract the downloaded
firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with that extension .tar.md5
- In Odin screen, click on PDA button
and select the firmware file with the .tar.md5 extension (You
will find the firmware file name looks like something like that : J200GUXXDLJ5_J200GUODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5.
- Now, click on the Start button
to begin the installation process, wait for a few moments until the
installation process completed.
- When the installation process
is completed, you will see the PASS! message with
a green background appears in the ID:COM port.
- Your Phone will automatically
reboots after installation process finishing.
- You can now disconnect your
Phone from your PC safely .
- It’s done !!
Solution Boot Loop
If your device stuck in
boot loop after installing the firmware update likeJ200GUDXU1AOK1 Official
Firmware Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU, then you can do
the following method:
boot screen or you see a screen of death as it known follow the following:
the battery from your phone.
on your phone in the Recovery mode by pressing the next three
buttons ( volume down button + home button + power
select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition. You can navigate
inside Recovery mode by using the sound buttons. After finishing you should
now click on reboot
the problem should fixed.
Guide to help you in installing
Root on Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU – J200GUDXU1AOK1 Android
also work at provides a detailed explanation of how the root J200GUDXU1AOK1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Phone Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU detailed explanation you the from the following link:
Explain How to Get Root on Phone Galaxy J2 SM-J200GU 5.1.1 Lollipop
In the absence of a special link to download root above this means that we will put in the nearest time