get root phone E250SKSUKOH4 rom Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S phone
official KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Firmware Rooting process phone doesn’t differ much from
the work of Root for most Samsung phones theme about the official
version not A Custom Roms E250SKSUKOH4 Root Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware On Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S
not got the update you can revert to the previous if our modernization
offer you the easiest way in steps Simple to get those root for phone
Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Firmware via the following tutorial.
must realize that this root is dedicated to official versions of the
Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S version we will use the root (CF-Auto-Root),
which is the security and the easiest and best way to rooting phone as
this root has proven success rate without exaggeration has reached 100%
and we will explain how trout by Odin to learn all the options of the program Plz read this : |How to use Odin program for Samsung phones|:
Why you might need root on your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S?
process is beginning have rooting actual for your phone, you have the
upper hand can do many adjustments to the phone system after installing
the root you can use Custom recovery of benefits and large properties
you can install a modified rom phone and you can use all apps requesting
the presence of root on your phone.
Before start the process root of phone Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S must pay Attention to the following:
- Installation of root at your own risk and accepts Android Middle
East any damage to your computer as a result of erroneous application.
- This Proton is dedicated to Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S only and does not fit mounted on any other phone confirmed that
version and cannot be installed on any other phone, even if the
difference in number or letter E250SKSUKOH4 Root Android On Stock
Firmware Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S
- You get a backup copy of all your personnel information stored on your phone to avoid loss in case of any mistake .
- Must be your battery over 50% at least before proceeding with the process.
- Do not remove the cable from the phone after you start the installation of root for any reason.
- Attached images with commentary are illustrations and may differ slightly.
- You should be aware that the process of securing your phone and
cancelled the root will not receive updates Air even if you remove the
root from you phone.
- Again This Proton special Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S-E250SKSUKOH4 Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware only.
Files required for installing the Proton E250SKSUKOH4 Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S
| Download All USB Drivers for Android Phone for Windows PC |
are the files that you will use to install the root for your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S E250SKSUKOH4 Root On Stock Firmware Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S
How to install root on Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S :
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S and extract the Zip file: and select the CF-Auto-Root-t0lteskt-t0lteskt-shve250s.tar.md5 zip
- Download Odin 3.09 and extract the Zip file: Odin3_V3.07.Zip
- Now, Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S into Download Mode
by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons together
(long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to
proceed to Download Mode.
- Shown the following alert override Warning by pressing the button to
raise the volume up and you will see the following image:
- Make sure the activation status of developers to follow USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging.
- Run the Odin3 v3.09.exe or Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator
(Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at
ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your
device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root-t0lteskt-t0lteskt-shve250s.tar.md5file.
- Finally, click on the Start button to begin the rooting process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background.
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion .
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congrats! You have completed the tutorial to root
your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S E250SKSUKOH4 Root Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware
Stock Firmware Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250S and now you can play games or
applications that require root on your phone and you can now installs
custom Roms for Android phone has become you full powers for your phone
and you can download any program needs to ensure that it works Proton