get root phone G920IDVU1BOE3 rom Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I phone
official Lollipop 5.0.2 Stock Firmware Rooting process phone doesn’t
differ much from
the work of Root for most Samsung phones theme about the official
version not A Custom Roms G920IDVU1BOE3 Root Android 5.0.2 Stock Firmware
On Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
not got the update you can revert to the previous if our modernization
offer you the easiest way in steps Simple to get those root for phone
Galaxy S6 SM-G920I Lollipop 5.0.2 Stock Firmware via the following
must realize that this root is dedicated to official versions of the
Galaxy S6 SM-G920I version we will use the root (CF-Auto-Root),
which is the security and the easiest and best way to rooting phone as
this root has proven success rate without exaggeration has reached 100%
and we will explain how trout by Odin to learn all the options of the program Plz read this : |How to use Odin program for Samsung phones|:
Why you might need root on your Galaxy S6 SM-G920I ?
process is beginning have rooting actual for your phone, you have the
upper hand can do many adjustments to the phone system after installing
the root you can use Custom recovery of benefits and large properties
you can install a modified rom phone and you can use all apps requesting
the presence of root on your phone.
Before start the process root of phone Galaxy S6 SM-G920I must pay Attention to the following:
- Installation of root at your own risk and accepts Android Middle
East any damage to your computer as a result of erroneous application.
- This root is dedicated to Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I only and does not fit mounted on any other phone confirmed that
version and cannot be installed on any other phone, even if the
difference in number or letter G920IDVU1BOE3 Root Android On Stock
Firmware Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
- You get a backup copy of all your personnel information stored on your phone to avoid loss in case of any mistake .
- Must be your battery over 50% at least before proceeding with the process.
- Do not remove the cable from the phone after you start the installation of root for any reason.
- Attached images with commentary are illustrations and may differ slightly.
- You should be aware that the process of securing your phone and
cancelled the root will not receive updates Air even if you remove the
root from you phone.
- Again This root special Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I -G920IDVU1BOE3 Android 5.0.2 Stock Firmware only.
Files required for installing the root G920IDVU1BOE3 Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
| Download All USB Drivers for Android Phone for Windows PC |
are the files that you will use to install the root for your Galaxy S6 SM-G920I G920IDVU1BOE3 Root On Stock Firmware Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
How to install root on Galaxy S6 SM-G920I :
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy S6 SM-G920I and extract the Zip file: and select the CF-Auto-Root-zeroflte-zerofltedv-smg920i.tar.md5 zip
- Download Odin 3.09 and extract the Zip file: Odin3_V3.07.Zip
- Now, Switch off your phone and boot Galaxy S6 SM-G920I into Download Mode
by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons together
(long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to
proceed to Download Mode.
- Shown the following alert override Warning by pressing the button to
raise the volume up and you will see the following image:
- Make sure the activation status of developers to follow USB Debugging mode, go to Settings-Developer Options-USB Debugging.
- Run the Odin3 v3.09.exe or Odin3 v3.07.exe file as an administrator
(Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator)
- Now connect your Galaxy S6 SM-G920I to your computer via USB cable
- In Odin3 screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at
ID:COM section and “Added!” text at the message box. This means your
device has been detected by Odin3.
- Make sure that, only the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked.
- Now, click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root-zeroflte-zerofltedv-smg920i.tar.md5file.
- Finally, click on the Start button to begin the rooting process, wait few moments.
- Once completed, you would see “PASS!” message in ID:COM port having green background.
- Your phone should automatically reboot after completion .
- You can now disconnect your phone from computer
Congrats! You have completed the tutorial to root
your Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I G920IDVU1BOE3 Root Android 5.0.2 Stock Firmware
Stock Firmware Galaxy S6 SM-G920I and now you can play games or
applications that require root on your phone and you can now installs
custom Roms for Android phone has become you full powers for your phone
and you can download any program needs to ensure that it works root